Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I went out for lunch today - me, my mum, my step-dad, my brother and sister, Lilli and philli, and my natural grandmother and her sister. The food was absolutely delicious. The restraunt had over-ordered on their seafood, so they were selling it all cheap! Prawns, soft-shell crabs, oysters, scallops, barramundi fillets, calamari, smoked salmon, and all of it SO fresh!

I was so pleased for the lunch to end though. My natural grandmother can be a bit, well, tiring is one word for it...

Sitting out on my mum's back deck relaxing in the afternoon a storm started coming over. It just turned the sky black. As it often does, the storm split just south of us and went around, but not before I got this cool pic!




Phillip's starting to try and roll over too! He can't get that last little bit yet - his arm gets in the way and he doen't have quite enough momentum to get over. it's funny to watch him trying SO hard though! He ends up looking like a contortionist.....


Where did my tiny little baby go?

No comments: