Monday, March 10, 2008

Finally catching up on House episodes!

Ahhhh, my love, my wonderfully grumpy, mean old drug addict Dr House! Because we've been going to trivia on Wednesdays I've been missing my weekly dose of House, and we now have 3 weeks of taped videos to watch.

It has been so long since we've watched an actual video that Matt had to re-connect it to the TV! And when we were fast forwarding the ads Elizabeth kept asking us what was wrong with the TV. She's so used to DVDs, and how easy it is to jump ahead, and the fast forwards are so smooth, without the lines and fuzziness of old tapes.

Speaking of DVDs, I wish Elizabeth would branch out a little more in her DVD tastes! I have seen Monsters Inc every day for over a week now, and today we watched The Wiggles Movie, not once, not twice, but THREE times!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH! I was so happy when she went to bed!

No comments: