Sunday, March 9, 2008

The day after...

Matt's party was last night! It went really quite well. I really thought that this time I had under catered, but once again we have HEAPS of food and drink left over. In the next few days we'll have plenty of potato salad and pasta salad and bread rolls and chicken wings and...........


It was a nice night. Matt cooked the BBQ (which ended up with some chicken being a bit underdone and some sausages a bit over done! LOL), and we had lots of yummy cake for dessert.

I logged onto the SBM forum just in time today to take part in a ready steady scrap. It was fun only having 15 minutes for preperation and 30 minutes to scrap! The requirements were: a pic of you and a friend, 6x12, big flower, paint, glitter or bling, buttons, plus pipecleaners and sculpey but I didn't have those...

I can't believe I couldn't find any pictures of me and my friends!!!! I had to settle for me and a "friend" from when we went on our big holiday last year - Ardrossan SA.

No comments: