Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oops, the LO!

OK, I TOLD you I had a LO!

It's for the 3rd challenge for project scrapaway over at Scrapchat. We had to use a choice of colours from aqua, lime chreen, bright orange and hot pink, plus some doodling. Love the colours!

I'd love for you to come and check out the other entries here. You don't have to sign up to the gallery and guests can even leave comments, so come by and support us all!

And look at my "little" girl with her "little" hair. I finally decided to cut her hair! She's been asking me ever since I mistakenly told her one day while she was complaining about the knots, that I could cut it all off instead. And so since then she's been asking me to cut her hair. and then my mum got her little dog clipped and Elizabeth thought it was sooo cool to have "little" Coco, and asked me if she could have "little" hair. So finally I gave in.

She keeps looking at herself in mirrors, and even in the reflections in windows. She thinks it is so cool!


No comments: