Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I've been tagged!

Thanks Ruby!

So here are the rules of the game:

Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names with links to their blog, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

#1. 10 years ago - OMG! 10 years ago I was getting ready for the HSC! Oh, now I feel old. 10 year reunion this year!

#2. 5 things on today's to do list - 1.Post my Toy Voyagers and Circle Journals and the prize from The Fun Stop, 2.Finish cutting out the 70 little pictures of my LOs this year for page, 3.Buy milk! 4.Do a load of washing, 4.Sort out my scrapping area - still not finished after the crop on Saturday!

#3. Snacks I enjoy - Cholcolate! Gummi bears, Pringles chips, plain corn chips and salsa, the list could go on...

#4. Things I would do if I was a millionaire - I would buy a house first, a brand new car for me, and one for Matt, furnish my house (probably still from IKEA and Freedom, but hey, I'm such a cheapie!), give a couple of thousand to each of our relatives, and go on a BIG holiday! Maybe to Disneyland/France/Greece/England/Egypt.

#5. Places I have lived - Lane Cove, Lalor Park, Wyong, Northbridge, Noth Ryde, Epping, North Epping, Marsfield, Mardi - wow! That's more than I thought! LOL

OK, now I have to tag people!

My sister Caitie
Maz
Jodie (check out her etsy store www.kittyrobot.etsy.com)
Gypsy
Emstar

OK, I'm off to tell them they've been tagged.

Have been scrapping a bit the last few days - will come back to show off!

No comments: