Sunday, November 9, 2008

Things to share PLUS a digital scrapbooking freebie

My next guest design team position has started at Scrap N Craft With T for the month!
As well as being able to create 2 LOs for Tan, I have also completed a mini album using a beaticul album that she created! The step-by-step instructions are here.



Most of this stuff is available in Tan's shop. I just LOVE all the products there. I haven't been shopping online for long but so many of the shops I visit have such a limited range of stuff I like. Tan's has just about everything I want! And sadly for my bank balance I DO want it all...

And I have been slack and haven't put up my last 2 entries in Project Scrap Away! It's the last week this week. I am really sad as it's been a huge highlight of my week for the last 10 weeks.

Week 10 entry...


Week 9 entry...



I also have a digital freebie that I keep PLANNING on posting here on my blog. A couple of people have found it already through my 4Shared files, but I haven't gotten around to posting it here! So here you go - 3 aqua and purple papers for you. I know they don't *really* co-ordinate with each other, but they were fun to make and I loved the colours. My favourite is the purple paper with the map on it.

You can download it HERE. If you do download it I'd love to see what you create with it! Leave me a comment either here or on 4Shared and I'll come visit you and see you and your gorgeous creations.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

gorgeous LO's and mini album!!
hmm i think i might go and download that kit lol
i'll use it sometime keep a look out on my blog 4 it i'll mention you ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 09 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).