Monday, October 13, 2008

Random stuff

Well, another week of Project Scrapaway is completed. I am really loving this challenge! Sadly I am no longer tying for the win, but I will be continuing to upload as quickly as possible! I SO want to win the graphics tablet. matt has said that if I don't win it, when his grandad's probate comes through he'll get me one as a special pressie. How nice!

This week's challenge was inspired by spring weddings...

Use white as a base
Only use one other colour
Have black included
Have 1 photo
Use lots of flowers like a bouquet
Use lots of bling and pearls
And as a bonus if you use tulle you got 2 extra points...


I figure I'm having a bright and funky wedding with fuschia bridesmaids and a maid of honour wearing a sexy little black dress! LOL

This is in response to the sketch challenge over at Scrapbooking Memories. My 2 gorgeous kidlets. I reckon they're just about the cutest things ever. But then I'm thier mummy and I am biased...


And I had forgotten to upload the LO I got published in Scrapbooking Memories a few months ago! A little sad that my only publication is of Matt's cars... Ah well, I'll keep trying to get the kids and possibly myself in there at some stage.


And I'm getting set for Christmas! I'm planning on making (simple) cards for close friends and family this year. And so I've done some editing on my favourite picture of the terrible two at the moment. I'm getting them printed and that makes cards a lot easier this year! LOL!

Playing around with the camera the other day - took this nice bright picture of Lilli's lei in the back yard. Tried taking some pictures of Elizabeth herself out there, but she was way more interested in playing with the rocks than looking at the camera...


So yeah, some pretty random things for this update. I'm off to the post office to send off some lollies and some toy voyagers to their new homes. Australia post must love me at times! LOL

Have a great week...

No comments: