Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy New Year

Well, it's 2010 already! I can't believe it! I saw someone with a car number plate which had "91" on it, and I thought to myself "They are SO not old enough to drive if they were born in 91", but then I thought about it... Wow, how fast the time is going past!

We had a really fun New Year's Eve this year. My mum and Dave had been in Darwin during their cracker night, so they had bought a couple of bags of mixed fireworks. It was heaps of fun! Some of them were duds, some were awesome, some really quite strange, but it was funny working out which was which!
When I get my computer back (IF I get my computer back!) I'll upload some photos from over the Christmas/New Year period. Of course I took WAY too many photos! I don't know how I'll be able to scrap even a quarter of them...

No comments: