Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sorry I've been MIA

I had such a nice Mothers Day. Matt spoiled me by looking after the kids and cooking and cleaning. I also got papmered at the hairdressers! Cut, colour, foils - it was all good! Matt was calling me a "sexy mumma"!!! LOLOLOL

I really really have to clean my scrapping space. The lack of organisation at the moment is really stifling my creativity!

I have had some absolutely wonderful friends send me some great great great products to experiment with in the last couple of weeks. It's nice knowing I have some stamps, some decent quality papers, and many other bits and pieces all there ready for me to use. I am absolutely stoked and I was actually in tears when I got my packages! Thankyou SO much Alz and Ness - you 2 have no idea how much your beautiful generosity has meant to me.




I have found myself singing along so much to my own blog since I added my playlist! "Come What May" is the song I walked down the aisle to. It's such a beautiful song and it brings tears to my eyes with the memory of that day. Even through the stresses of organising the day and trying to keep to the budget, having a bridesmaid who was determined to not enjoy herself, and having torn the ligaments in my ankle the week before, I really really enjoyed the day. I hope you enjoy listening to some of the music that brings a smile to my face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your layout and your freebies... Thank You...
Toni (Canada)